Apple announced a new Tap to Pay feature for the iPhone that allows people to buy goods from merchants in the U.S. by tapping their phones together. The new feature will also work with contactless credit cards. The announcement effectively turns iPhones into point-of-sale terminals without additional hardware. Apple announced on Tuesday that it will release a…read more
by becomingintense 986
- Harnessing the Power of Payment Gateways: 5 Key Points for Flexibility in Your Online Store
- Meet The Midwestern Retailer Quietly Making A Fortune Selling Used Stuff—And Beating The S&P 500
- Covid Two Years Later: 6 Hard-Won Lessons From Businesses That Survived the Pandemic
- Why Valentine’s Day Is Anything but Rosy for Small Businesses
- Apple announces a way to buy stuff by tapping iPhones together
No comments to show.