Winmark Corp.—which oversees 1,300 franchised resale stores like Plato’s Closet, Play It Again Sports and Once Upon A Child—has a long history of being profitable and keeping shareholders happy. Its buzzy online competitors can’t say the same. In a busy strip mall in Vero Beach, Florida, a little secondhand sporting goods store called Play It…read more
by becomingintense 588
- Harnessing the Power of Payment Gateways: 5 Key Points for Flexibility in Your Online Store
- Meet The Midwestern Retailer Quietly Making A Fortune Selling Used Stuff—And Beating The S&P 500
- Covid Two Years Later: 6 Hard-Won Lessons From Businesses That Survived the Pandemic
- Why Valentine’s Day Is Anything but Rosy for Small Businesses
- Apple announces a way to buy stuff by tapping iPhones together
No comments to show.