Surprisingly, between winter weather and the difficulty of Monday deliveries, online flower and gift retailers say the holiday can turn out to be a ‘death sentence.’ For Farmgirl Flowers, what should have been the biggest profit-driving holiday of last year turned into a $5.5 million loss. “Over 50 percent of our packages were not delivered on time,” says Christina Stembel,…read more
by becomingintense 686
- Harnessing the Power of Payment Gateways: 5 Key Points for Flexibility in Your Online Store
- Meet The Midwestern Retailer Quietly Making A Fortune Selling Used Stuff—And Beating The S&P 500
- Covid Two Years Later: 6 Hard-Won Lessons From Businesses That Survived the Pandemic
- Why Valentine’s Day Is Anything but Rosy for Small Businesses
- Apple announces a way to buy stuff by tapping iPhones together
No comments to show.